Commercial Finance Analyst
A Commercial Finance Analyst position for a leading law firm in London. This role offers significant career progression and the chance to grow in the business.
My client is a leading law firm in London.
The key responsibilities of this Commercial Finance Analyst position include:
- Responsible for designing and distributing financial reports monthly to the Business Service leadership team to the agreed deadlines to include relevant and effective written analysis
- Monitoring departmental spend and cost performance whilst identifying and highlighting areas of cost opportunity and risk
- Ensure financial controls are adhered to in accordance with the EMEA financial policies
- Consolidation and analysis of EMEA operational cost performance against the approved budget
- Assist with the forecast and budget cycles providing relevant analysis to help explain cost movements
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Commercial Finance Business Partner, Business Services - EMEA
The susccessful candidate for this Commercial Finance Analyst position will display the following:
- Part Qualified professional accountancy qualification
- MS Excel
- SAP Experience (Desired)
- Sense of pride in work
- Positive, committed and prepared to use initiative and learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work as a member of the team
- Structured approach
This role offers study support, career progression and exposure to wider functions of the business.