- ILMA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS’ SCHOOL
- Sri Lanka
- Not Advertised
- Closing date
- Feb 23, 2023
- Job Role
- Education & Training, Finance, Accounting Firm, Other
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract
- Full Time
- Level of qualification
- CIMA, Degree, Other
The ideal candidate will be mainly responsible for managing and coordinating all accounting functions within the department while ensuring the smooth functioning of the internal control procedures of the organization.
REPORTING TO: Manager Finance
- Partly Qualified in CIMA or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institute/University or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity or in a reputed Audit firm.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Sinhala Languages and being trilingual would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy including MS Office packages and ERP system.
- Possessing critical thinking, problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Age below 40 years.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate and only short listed candidates will be notified.
Please email your comprehensive resume with a recent photograph along with the names and contact details of two non-related referees to the below email address on or before 18/12/2022.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert