Your new company
I am currently working with a PE backed professional services business looking for a FP&A Manager to become the first hire within the FP&A team. This is a newly created role in a fast growing consultancy business offering exciting opportunities for career progression and development.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of finance this is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Develop and maintain financial models to support short-term and long-term planning and analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze data, identify trends, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Prepare and present financial reports to senior leadership, highlighting key insights and areas for improvement
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators, identifying opportunities for optimization and growth
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, including finance and operations.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with strong communication and analytical skills. You will need to have advanced excel capabilities with exposure to PowerBI highly desirable. Previous experience in a services business would also be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a broad and varied role with the change to build and develop things from scratch to demonstrate a tangible impact on the performance of the business. The role has excellent visibility across a range of senior stakeholders with opportunities for progression and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.