Senior Finance Analyst Leeds, Hybrid £40,000-£50,000
Do you want to be part of something amazing? Perhaps a public sector organisation set up to drive growth, at the forefront of the green revolution?
This organisation offer a fantastic salary and benefits package to include a generous pension, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, a good pension, bonus and extra time off for long service. Above all, they are an employer who are building an organisation with diversity and inclusion and employee well being at its heart! You will need to be based locally to Leeds or a train ride away as you will need to work in the office a minimum of 2 days a week.
35 hours Hybrid working, central Leeds, excellent day rate for a newly qualified or part qualified candidate.
- Develop, review and improve processes to deliver high-quality and accurate financial operations activities through exploring efficient and innovative processes as the Bank faces new challenges and stakeholder requirements.
- Identify, implement and review internal controls, and recommend solutions to safeguard corporate assets and the integrity of financial systems, data and reports.
- Identify and challenge anomalies in financial data and requests, and ensure all internal controls and delegation of authorities are satisfied
- Ensure timely and accurate setup, testing and maintenance of data on associated systems, aligned to supporting documentation where required, to ensure integrity of financial data, systems and reports
- Ensure supporting documentation for all transactions is thorough and complete to satisfy internal compliance and external audit requirements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.