Great permanent full- time role, Management Accountant in Thame
Your new company
Highly respected global organisation based in Thame. They are looking for an experienced Management Accountant, to join there successful finance team.
Your new role
- Daily uploading and reviewing of sales invoices.
- Manage the weekly reporting requirements of the Group's invoice financing company.
- Reconcile various funding accounts and assist with audit requirements.
- Update Fixed Asset register and post monthly depreciation.
- Update Prepayment Spreadsheet and post monthly journal ensuring they are posted to the correct Cost Centres.
- Posting of monthly journals, sales invoices, purchases, banking.
- Responsibility for the postings of monthly expenses, bank statements and producing figures for the French & Spanish office for inclusion within the management accounts.
- Monthly US job review and cut-off adjustments.
- Review Cost Centre report to ensure postings are made to the correct nominal codes and the cost centres match the budget.
- Preparing VAT return.
- Assist training and development of the team.
- Work closely with finance manager supporting ad hoc queries.
- Back up and support for weekly payment run and banking.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Cost centre reporting.
- Develop use and understand functionality of CRM and Sun within the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified (AAT minimum) or qualified by experience
- Experienced in Management and Financial Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Sun systems an advantage
- Knowledge of other languages (French) would be useful
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working, 37.5 hours a week, friendly team, pension scheme and healthcare package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.