- Partial qualification/Passed Finalist from a professional body CIMA
- Completed or Studying for a Recognized Degree in Finance or Economics.
- Knowledge on Management Accounting.
- Understanding of Financial reporting.
- Good communication skills including fluency in English.
What we will offer : Learning Opportunities in
- Treasury Management and Portfolio management.
- Preparation of Management accounts.
- Preparation of Group Financial Accounts.
- Forecasting & budgeting.
- Many other hands-on experience activities to propel you in to corporate careers.
This opportunity is open for results driven young starters who are looking for an exciting way to get hands on industry experience. Initial period of engagement will be for six months and you will be provided with an internship allowance during the engagement period.