Capstone Financial Advisors is looking for experienced Tax Preparers / Reviewers to join our seasonal tax team. We are a fee-only, independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) that provides high net worth clients with financial planning services. Tax compliance and planning are long-standing and integral parts of Capstone’s total client service offering.
As a Seasonal Tax Preparer / Reviewer, you will be an integral member of our seasonal tax team. This role requires you to have a strong knowledge of federal and state tax regulations. We work in a professional, friendly, team-oriented work environment.
- Prepare and/or review federal and state returns for individuals and 1041 returns (trust and business returns a plus) in accordance with our firm policies
- Ensure that each tax return is accurately prepared
- Calculate (preparer) / review (reviewer) estimated tax payments
- Reviewers to conduct tax research and provide guidance to tax preparers, when needed.
- Provide possible tax savings opportunities to Wealth Advisors
- 3+ years of tax preparation and review experience
- CPA or EA designation a plus
- Demonstrated skillset in tax regulations
- Experience with high-net-worth clients a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, and strong problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to work in a paperless environment
- High integrity, positive attitude, and team player
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- Must have availability to work February through mid-April; Hybrid/Remote potential
Capstone Financial Advisors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer