Credit Control 6 Month Fixed Term Contract £18.5k
Your new company
You will be working for a highly successful business based in Stoke-on-Trent. This business is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to its clients. They are forward thinking, and are set to continue their longstanding success.
Your new role
As a Credit Controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices for the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Handling specific ledgers of accounts as part of the accounts team
- Chasing debt by telephone and email, along with spreadsheet chases.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with sales ledger/accounts receivable to resolve outstanding queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices.
- Uses initiative and imagination to achieve results, reducing debtor days, while promoting client goodwill.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client details and account records.
- Handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Working under direction of and reporting to AR & AP Team Leader.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in your new role, you will need previous experience as a Credit Controller, be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, you must have an enthusiastic mindset towards work, and be confident working as part of a team or alone.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £18.5k, Holidays are 21 days plus bank holidays which increase by 1 day per year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.