We are looking to appoint an Interim Finance Director (6 months approx) on behalf of our SME Facilities Management client, based near to Bedford.
Working with the Managing Director and PE investors, we are looking for someone with hands-on FD experience to manage the finance function and start the transformation process, whilst we identify a permanent solution.
Day to day responsibilities to include:
- Providing planning, forecasting and commercial/operational support to the MD.
- Reviewing and improving systems, controls and processes.
- Developing robust management and investor reporting.
- Managing and supporting the Finance Team.
- Reviewing and controlling working capital arrangements and debtors.
We are looking for someone who enjoys a SME finance rebuild and can commit to 4-5 days a week initially (potentially fewer after a couple of months). There is flexibility around hybrid working once the finance function is up and running.
£600-£750 per day