We are looking for a talented Delivery Unit Specialist
- Billing and Reporting
who is available to join our team.
We are Spark, New Zealand's largest and multi-brand digital services company offering mobile, fixed and IT products and services to millions of New Zealand consumers and businesses. Home to inspired, forward thinkers, Spark people are at the heart of our purpose to help all of New Zealand win big in a digital world.
Spark operates in an exciting and constantly evolving industry, where the pace of change brings new and unique challenges every day. We have adopted an "Agile" way of working to allow us to meet the fast-changing needs of our customers. Agile will bring a transparent, collaborative environment with highly productive teams who are empowered to deliver better outcomes for our customers.
It's our belief that this way of working provides an enriched career experience for you, both in terms of the role you perform and your professional growth. About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who will be responsible for managing the billing and reporting of large enterprise accounts.
You will be part of a team who manages the billing service delivery for the enterprise segment using different technologies. You'll embrace new challenges and learning opportunities. You'll be proactive and always look for ways to better shape the customer experience. You will need to be a polished and assertive individual who has previous experience in managing sensitive, high level corporate accounts, problem solving and meeting monthly reporting deliverables.
This is a very fluid role with no two days being the same so you will happily thrive on the energy of this environment. What you need
It's our culture which makes Spark such a great place to work so we will be looking for individuals that contribute to that. People who are open, honest and generous with their time for others. Take ownership, have a go and experiment. People who empower others are transparent and who actively seek out diversity and do what's right.
The craft and expertise you'll bring:
The benefits of being with Spark
- Billing service delivery for enterprise clients; build and maintain strong operational relationships with our clients, attend and contribute to client operational meetings for allocated accounts, ensure outcomes meet client approval, ensure client delivery escalations are initiated and resolved to agreed timeframes
- Provide support and assistance to lead business change by building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL, billing and invoicing systems and MS Office applications will be advantageous.
- Able to work across the business taking ownership to achieve the required outcomes and provide an outstanding customer experience. Strong stakeholder management throughout the business and with business partners/suppliers.
- Streamlining and improving the way we use our technology and processes by introducing automation with a view to mitigate risk while keeping profitability in mind, input into projects and innovation.
Our benefits are just one of the many things that make working at Spark that extra bit special. We want you to be covered with a range of amazing benefits, exclusive for you as a Spark employee. From access to Spark products, comprehensive medical and insurance cover, to sweet deals for a range of NZ retailers and more.
Ready for the challenge? Apply now!