Seeking an opportunity as a Bookkeeper
at one of the most dynamic Manufacturing companies in South Africa? Then join this financial team! This is a great chance to add value within this organization that has been well-established and is still continuously growing. My client offers a range of products suitable for all South Africans. Apply now and join my client which leads with a strict vision of putting integrity at their pinnacle. Duties:
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
Grab this opportunity and apply with Adalise today! Job Experience & Skills Required:Qualifications:
- Completed BCom Degree mandatory
- Minimum of 2-3 years commercial experience needed
- Sage experience needed
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: Chartered Accountants & General Finance
012 348 4940