GXO Logistics Supply Chain Inc.
Here at GXO Logistics, we’re recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager on a full-time, permanent basis to join our site in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
You’ll support our Finance Manager with the management accounts and all financial work streams across our site. Not only that, we also want you to build long-lasting relationships with our operational teams. Ideally, you’ll be part-qualified, and your studies will be under way! Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus study support, to allow you to complete your ACCA or CIMA qualification. In addition, we offer 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll also have access to a variety of high street discounts, a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks. What you’ll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Produce management accounts including profit and loss, balance sheets and KPI reporting
- Prepare and present data to the business and customer as required, focusing on the needs of the customer and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations and analyse any variances
- Support the production of both financial and operational management reporting as required for the site, for both GXO and the customer
- Part qualified CIMA or ACCA accountant (or equivalent) – we’re offering study support for you to be able to complete your studies!
- Previous finance experience in an operational warehousing/logistics environment
- The ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels, and the confidence to challenge when necessary