Credit Analyst InternshipPaid Internship - Year-RoundCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Looking for a part-time job while enrolled in college? Uline is seeking current students with strong customer service skills looking to make a positive impact on the business.
Uline has seen decades of growth, creating a steady work environment our employees can depend on. As an intern with Uline, you can experience a culture that recognizes hard work and values people. Better together than apart
. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Interact with a variety of business units including Corporate Finance, Accounting, Credit Research / Analysis and Operations.
- Communicate with an array of clients varying from Fortune 500 to family-owned businesses.
- Analyze and process customer orders stopping for credit review.
- Complete financial statement analysis to help Uline better understand the financial health of its customers.
- Complete a project in a specialized credit task and present on your findings to leaders in the Credit department.
- Exposure to executives and key business leaders through projects and reporting.
- Gain technical experience through the use of Microsoft Office products and SQL.
Benefits of a Uline Internship
- Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business related to Finance, Accounting, or Data Analytics.
- This internship is open to Sophomore and Junior-status students.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- Gain professional work experience by executing meaningful business projects.
- Dedicated mentor assigned specifically to you.
- Potential opportunity to work with us full-time upon graduation.
- Housing available for out-of-town interns.
- Join a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Intern-specific "Lunch and Learns" to grow whole business and industry knowledge.
- Several outings and events throughout the summer with interns across all departments.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!