We're excited to be partnering with a rapidly growing PE backed technology services business that have an international reach. This is a brilliant opportunity in an exciting businesses with ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years with an exit and IPO on the horizon. In the last couple of years, the business has grown massively and has expanded internationally through acquisition. The business has well established itself as a market leader and has expanded to over 10 countries.
The successful candidate will be working closely with a highly-regarded senior leadership to support with scaling up the business further. You will be responsible driving month end processes internationally, lead on external relationships with investors and other key stakeholders and will be fundamental in leading the finance team and reporting to senior leadership. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing, highly collaborative team where you will be working closely with an industry leading CFO.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Managing the monthly consolidation and group reporting process including preparing the supporting information and analysis
- Working closely with investors and C-Suite to deliver reporting
- Delivering monthly group cash flow reporting including relevant commentary
- Driving system improvements including and changes to improve efficiencies across the group
- Preparing year-end consolidation of Group and subsidiary accounts
- Delivering acquisition accounting including working with internal and external stakeholders including the external investors
- Mentoring and managing international team members
- Other ad hoc duties
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaborative working skills
- Multi-currency experience
- Strong communicator
- Great analytical skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- An excellent and well established work environment including annual trips!
- Join an industry-leading technology business with exposure to an extremely high calibre team
- An opportunity to accelerate your career in a business that cares about employee development!