Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory - Energy - Senior ManagerLondon
The M&A Deals we work on range in size from £50m to over £5bn and our clients include several of the most well-known brands and businesses in the world. Our team contains approximately 150 dynamic and friendly people from a wide range of backgrounds and disciplines. We recruit proactively from industry, consulting, private equity and audit to create a great blend of experience on each project. This blend of backgrounds helps us learn from each other and stay at the top of the market delivering fantastic results for our clients on landmark Deals.
Most of our work is in the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) space, both pre and post deal, and we regularly go to market with our colleagues in Transaction Services, however we can also deliver non-deal transformation projects.About the role
The EUMI team within Delivering Deal Value is a small and supportive team working on a wide range of client engagements, working primarily for private equity houses and large corporates. We have the chance to work on high profile deals with top tier firms, across the deals cycle, and routinely collaborate with the wider healthcare practice (Strategy consulting and Financial Due Diligence) as part of our go to market.
We comprise both career-consultants and managers from industry, and welcome diversity of experience in our hires.
As Senior Manager, responsibilities will include;
Skills and experience
- Pre-deal value creation advisory; looking for value in a deal on behalf of our clients, and whether synergies have been appropriately understood.
- Providing operational due diligence on both the buy and sell sides.
- Supporting divestment of subsidiary businesses and day 1 readiness for the carved-out entity.
- Assisting the purchaser with 100 day planning, taking control of the new entity and delivering quick wins.
- Supporting our clients on integrating acquisitions, in order to deliver value, reduce risk and run an effective integration programme.
- Post acquisition performance improvement using proprietary Rapid Value Creation methodology.
- Other diligence products (e.g. for integration capability) to support vendors in maximising transaction value.
- Operational management or business transformation experience in a corporate environment, as a line manager or internal consulting role.
- Experience providing professional services to the EUMI sector.
In addition to;
Base Salary - £110,000 - £130,000 range + extended benefits package
- Deep knowledge of at least one of the following functions within the EUMI Sector; Sales, Finance, Procurement, Supply chain, Quality, R&D or Regulatory.
- Strong quantitative and written skills, comfortable creating models in Excel and presentations in PowerPoint.
- Experience in change management / operational improvement.
- Ability to engage and communicate with senior business leaders.