Clark James Recruitment are working with a highly professional firm of Chartered Accountants with several offices covering the Kent area.
Due to further expansion within the business our client have an exciting opening for an Accounts Manager to join the business.
* Based in our clients Dover office they have a varied portfolio of clients which includes many small and medium sized businesses to whom they offer a wide variety of business services.
* The successful applicant would work in a modern office providing business services to clients to include, accounts, business tax, bookkeeping/VAT and personal tax.
* Managing a portfolio, review jobs and staff training.
* Our client offers significant progression opportunity within the company.
* Full time position.
* Well presented.
* Forward thinking.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* The position would suit a qualified ACA/ACCA/AAT accountant, with previous experience.
* The successful applicant could also be involved in audit work if you have previous experience.
* Basic salary to £45,000 (dependent on experience).
* Additional benefits.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
At Clark James Recruitment we are committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion within our teams, our clients, and our candidates