Corporate Audit Services (CAS) is ING Bank’s internal audit group. The main focus of the role is to provide an independent and objective audit service to the Wholesale Banking division which meet the requirements of the Boards of ING and the affiliates and of ING’s respective regulators globally. Audits ensuring that key risks in and across the region are identified, mitigating actions negotiated and agreed with senior management to improve the governance, risk and control framework. Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role:
Audit of Front Office covering Sales & Trading (e.g. FX, Equities, Rates), DCM and other supporting areas such as Research & Compliance CAS organization
- Execution of audits as defined by annual audit plans.
- Implementation of the global strategy and the CAS Bank policies within the audit division.
- Communicates and promotes the Audit strategy and Bank methodology
- Acts as a change agent with the aim to enhance the control culture of ING worldwide
- Contributes to the strategic direction of Corporate Audit Services in establishing Risk Based Auditing
- Contributes to audit strategy, audit universe, 5year audit and capacity plan and annual audit plan
Leadership and Relationship Management
- Ensure adequate execution of audit objectives in line with audit methodology in the role of team member or audit lead for the assigned audit work
- Documentation of workpapers demonstrating the work was appropriately performed, meets the audit objective and is in line with applicable standards and regulatory requirements
- Evaluate design and operational effectiveness of internal controls and identify control weaknesses
- Timely communication and escalation of any control weaknesses identified to business stakeholders and Audit Management
- Responsible for the delivery of high- quality audits on time and to specification.
- Lead teams of auditors when required in delivering quality audit services to Wholesale Banking and contribute to the effectiveness of the Wholesale Banking business
- Build and actively manage relationships with senior auditee management and stakeholders
- Contributes towards the delivery and reporting to management and regulators
- Provide objective audit reports ensuring that significant risks are promptly escalated
- Ensure audit observations and agreed action plans are tracked through to completion in accordance with methodology requirements
- Degree Qualified 2:1 minimum
- 5 to7 years of relevant experience.
- Post degree qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA, MBA, CIA, CISA)
- Fluent in English and willing to travel abroad (6 to 8 weeks per year).
- Knowledge of Wholesale Banking / Risk Management & Compliance
- Demonstrates success in prior roles in Internal Audit functions
- Good understanding of current regulatory trends in the financial services industry,
- Good risk assessment skills coupled with problem-solving and analytical skills.
ING Privacy Notice
- Naturally proactive, critical and curious,
- Able to manage internal relationships and stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who can work in international teams
In order to operate ING’s recruitment process, we will collect and store personal information you provide. Please request the attached privacy notice if you wish to understand how ING uses and protects this information.