Investigo are working alongside a growing property developer to assist in bringing in a Service Charge Specialist to join their finance team. This individual will be capable of taking ownership of the organisations service charge processes for their flagship development which was recently completed.Key responsibilities
Key hire criteria
- Business partnering for contract and supply, delivering value for residents is the ultimate ask of this position.
- Support of management as required for liaisre-tenderinging with residents re: service charge matters.
- Monthly cash flow reporting and tracking against budget.
- Business partnering for updating annual service charge budgets and any required interim updates.
- Management of the service charge and ground rent billing processes.
- Monitoring and recovery of service charge and utility debtors.
- Monitoring of utility expenditure and residential recharges for heating and cooling.
- Management of utility broker and recharge consultant.
- Authoring of service charge accounts and processing of audit.
- Tracking of any residual void units.
- Application of service charge best practice guidelines for the benefit of the residents.
- Receipting, approval and payment of invoices.
- Creation of new service charge budgets for future developments.
- Experience specifically with residential service charges, ideally from within a resident management agent
- Demonstrable practical experience of residential development activities and functioning as far as they hold implications for service charge activities.
- Proven cost focused attitude ideally having secured contract re-tenders / supplier changes.
Please apply with a copy of your latest CV if you want to be considered for the role.