In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll , you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll . Background and objectives
Operating from more than 28 countries and 70 offices, Kroll helps clients realise business goals across M&A, restructuring, financing and other corporate transactions. Complementing its existing Global TAS practice and focused on rapid market share gain, Kroll is in the process of expanding the team in London and is offering the rare opportunity to join a team that is in ‘high growth’ with unmatched benefits and challenges:
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of the Kroll TAS business in the UK, Europe and Global markets;
- High levels of responsibility and autonomy;
- Work-winning, client development and execution opportunities based on an issues-lead approach across a range of sectors - variety and stretch;
- Opportunities to work alongside colleagues on multi-disciplinary projects as part of a collegiate and entrepreneurial group;
- Flexible and performance-based reward structure that is based on a “one-firm” approach and not constrained by territorial/personal boundaries; and
- Real opportunity for accelerated progression.
The strategic objective for TAS is to expand into the corporate and private equity markets where work-winning is based more on a combination of content-lead account management and delivery rather than the traditional execution-only role with work-winning being primarily a Partner responsibility. The successful implementation of this go-to-market route requires a senior team that has the experience and appetite to challenge traditional models. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the execution of buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements for private equity, lender, and corporate clients;
- Assisting in identifying issues (quality of earnings, working capital considerations, debt and debt-like items) for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination;
- Contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Supporting the engagement team to advise clients on post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvement; and
- Work closely with the broader Kroll team to ensure the application of sound project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects
To qualify for the role you must have
- Commercial thinking and ability to analyse businesses at pace
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, supported by the confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment
- A passion to provide high quality service to your clients
- Team working and communication skills
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A Degree (ideally in a financially related topic with accounting knowledge)
- Have completed or in progress of completing the ACA (or equivalent) qualification
- Minimum of 18 months relevant work experience, ideally in the UK
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Evidence of report writing skills
- Audit or deal experience including financial due diligence
- Experience in using PowerQuery and PowerBI is preferable
Necessarily successful candidates will have a set of characteristics and attributes that can thrive in this challenging and dynamic environment. We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
#LI-Hybrid Full time