Senior Internal AuditorSutton with flexible working30-40% global travel£55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Astrum Search is working with a global engineering and construction business operating in the energy market to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor into their growing team.
You will report to the Internal Audit Manager to deliver global audits. Travel is expected to be in the region of 40% of the time. This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for travel!Key
Skills & Experience:
- Assist in the planning, delivery and reporting of internal audit reviews of business units and processes
- Prepare accurate and high quality audit work papers that document work performed
- Summarise audit findings and recommendations for discussion and agreement with auditees
- Assist in drafting of audit reports, identifying associated risks and route causes, proposing recommendations to address issues identified
- Be present and contribute in audit close meetings with management
- Support the Audit Manager and Director in any ad-hoc duties and requests from the business.
- An accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA preferred) with external or internal audit experience gained from a top practice firm or another global business
- Flexible and willingness to travel 40% of the time when required
- Strong attention to detail, highly analytical and able to write concise audit reports
- A high degree of self-motivation and able to work independently at time.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be part of a high performing team that has a strong reputation for the quality and output of their work. The audit plan consists of finance and operational audits, however it is more weighted to financial control and process reviews.
The role is based in their Sutton head office (with flex to work from home up to 2 days per week).