The role is part of the wider Group Finance Team and together with one direct report will be responsible for the UK&EMEA Accounts Receivable function encompassing timely month end close, completeness and accuracy of customer billing, collection of outstanding debts, payment application, issuing validated CR/DR notes, returns and bad debt reserve management, timely resolution of customer queries and delivering weekly aged debtor's report with detailed account of each retailer’s position.Role Accountabilities
- Manage and develop one direct report, ensuring balanced workload, clear prioritisation, and escalation of risks.
- Ensuring the timely, accurate and completeness of customer billings (stock & non stock), issuance of customer statements, collection of outstanding debts within agreed payment terms and prompt allocation of payment against customer balances.
- Control the Debtor balances, ensuring we are proactively planning and chasing customer receivable balances, past dues and credit risk exposure.
- Plan and manage customer credit limits and credit insurance requirements, with close coordination with regional commercial finance teams and Company policies
- Collaborate with commercial teams to resolve customer statement issues including any billing, payment, accruals, returns and/or all deductions matters.
- Participate in weekly SISO meetings to provide live feedback on customer aged debt positions and drive action plans to keep accounts current.
- Work with with Supply Chain team to promptly resolve any disputes on short shipment, goods returns authorisation and credit notes.
- Build strong rapport with CT commercial teams and customers purchasing and payment teams, ensuring a clear line of communication, collaboration and escalation.
- Liaise with Operations and Tech teams to report, investigate and remedy any issues surrounding EDI, billing and/or other AR GL records
- Manage the month end closing controls for Accounts Receivable Process, ensuring completeness and accuracy of billing and payment allocation, bad debt allowance calculations, returns/credit note reserves and GL/Control account and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Develop and prepare AR Dashboard reporting, explanations, and presentations for the regional and global reporting requirements.
- Provide receivables and collections reporting and analysis for Group Cash flow reporting and requirements.
- Drive systems and process improvements within the AR function while ensuring global consistency with controls and procedures
- Deliver external audit and internal audit information requirements across Accounts Receivable process
- Support finance teams in any ad-hoc projects assigned
- Group Accounts Receivable Controller
- UK & EMEA Commercial and Finance teams
- Supervisor level experience in end-to-end Accounts Receivable Function
- Management experience
- Strong communication and relationship builder
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment
- Attention to detail essential
- Advanced excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Sum If, Indirect etc)
- Flexible & proactive, with an eagerness to learn
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and be deadline driven
Charlotte Tilbury is a fast-paced and dynamic environment where nimble mindsets, striving to deliver the best and wanting to be part of a #dreamteam are key. Even though we have requirements our experience and background are just a guide, we still love to welcome applicants with more or less experience stated, provided necessary skills can be demonstrated. Even if you don’t tick all the boxes – Apply anyway! Benefits
- Generous staff discount
- Generous monthly product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid, flexible working with core hours between 10am and 4pm
- Dog friendly office on Monday and Fridays.
- Access to Tilbury Treats - discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution.
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees - and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR DREAM TEAM...APPLY TODAY!