Why This Role?
Iconic Resourcing presents a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Finance Manager
to join a well-established Chartered Accountancy Practice
Do you want to take on a role where you will be working with a wide range of clients from early-stage high-growth businesses to large established companies as well as government bodies, lending institutions and private equity funders? Are you passionate about due diligence, mergers & acquisitions, and fundraising support?
If this sounds like you then keep reading to find out about your next potential opportunity!How will you fit?
In order to take on this role, you will:
- Be fully qualified (CA, ACCA, or equivalent) or part qualified with an appropriate level of practical experience, or
- Have another relevant professional qualification or experience in a related industry including banking or private equity
- Have experience working in M&A and/or financial due diligence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have an eye for detail
- Have an established network of contacts and are willing to be actively involved in networking and business development
- Have excellent technical knowledge and demonstrate a proactive approach to learning and CPD
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to work and be able, and willing, to take ownership of their work
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients
You’ll add value to the team by:
So what next?
- Supporting the Partner in delivering high-quality advice and reports for a range of clients
- Managing junior members of the team and providing on-the-job coaching
- Managing full disposal and acquisition engagements from start to finish
- Preparing financial due diligence reports for Partner review
- Working closely with clients is the main day-to-day contact
- Developing new business for the team through internal and external networking
To find out more about this role, please contact Caitlin Farquharson
or to apply, click the button below.
At Iconic Resourcing, we are engaged by many leading organisations across Scotland and our aim is to keep the recruitment process simple.
Iconic Resourcing is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such. We act as both an employment business and an employment agency.