We are delighted to be partnering with an extremely popular high-growth online marketplace in their search for an Interim Financial Accountant.
This truly unique business is currently experiencing massive growth and development, having recently gone through a highly successful acquisition. The company are evolving at rapid pace and are on a mission to position the brand as one of the most exciting and relevant online platforms today.
The company are looking for a fast-paced, energetic finance professional who can work with their Financial Reporting Manager to take responsibility for all statutory and external financial reporting.Responsibilities:
- Lead the internal preparation for external audit. Work with the team to plan and produce all files, documentation and walkthroughs in a timely and an accurate manner.
- Manage and maintain a strong relationship with the external auditors alongside the Head of Finance and Financial Reporting Manager to ensure excellent auditing standards are maintained.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of the Consolidated Financial Statements. This includes UK GAAP and US GAAP.
- Prepare all calculations for complex accounting projects, working with internal and external stakeholders to gather calculation and assumption inputs for all projects.
- Prepare all technical accounts to support assumptions used within complex accounting areas. Help with technical accounting research and the documentation of new policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating with Group tax team and external tax advisors regarding the preparation of the consolidated tax note .
- Take part in the coordination and preparation of the information required for the quarterly, annual and current reports for the parent company.
- Carry out a review of our statutory reporting and compliance process and how the company manage in-house planning.
- Consistent analysis of domestic and international statutory and compliance requirements to ensure all reporting is up to date for growth plans.
- Being aware of changing regulations and always working to maintain full compliance.
- Collaborate with external partners to complete filings and make sure of accuracy and timely completion.
- Checking on any other reporting requirements such as corporate governance, sustainability disclosures, the strategic and directors reports and more.
- Carry out a review of balance sheet reconciliations to provide support for various members of the management accounts team.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- 0-3 years PQE.
- Experience with GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
Should this position be of interest to you, please apply below.