NEW SENIOR TAX ROLE FOR LEADING CITY BASED PRACTICE
Are you a CTA, ACA or ACCA Qualified with experience of working in a Personal Tax department?
Are you an excellent team player with excellent communication and project management skills with proven ability in building relationships with a variety of clients?
Looking for a new role within an extremely professional friendly and welcoming environment in the heart of London with the opportunity to partially work from home?
Our client has been established for over a century providing a professional, personal and friendly accounting and tax service to corporate and individuals.
Their office is conveniently based in the heart of London, close to Waterloo Station in the London SE1 area so they are ideally located for their clients spread throughout the Capital.
This Practice views their employees as a team and encourages staff to make a mark in their career development and build a career supporting colleagues with professional and personal development and they are looking to recruit a full time Personal Tax Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Partners, the role would ideally suit a CTA Qualified Tax Specialist or Qualified Accountant from a mid – to top-tier accountancy practice. You will be working within a specialist tax team, and you must be able to demonstrate strong Personal Tax compliance and the role will include the following
* Reporting directly to and working closely with the partners, predominantly on tax compliance but also advisory matters
* Reviewing personal tax and LLP partnership tax returns in a wide range of industries
* Advanced tax returns
* Consideration on the impact of changes in tax legislation
* Tax due diligence projects for a range of clients
* Managing tax payment deadlines
* Liaising with HMRC in relation to tax enquiries
* Liaising with clients, including attending client meetings
* Identifying tax planning opportunities and drafting proposals for client consideration
* Billing, budget and WIP management
* Portfolio management
* Updating client workflows
* Staff mentoring and development
* Contributing to the firm’s marketing strategy, to include producing articles for the website as well as suggestions for client communications
If you are a qualified (CTA/ACA/ACCA) Accountant with considerable experience of working in a Personal Tax department then our client would be extremely keen to hear from you. Working with trusts would also be an advantage and experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Work and the CCH software suite would be a desired requirement
The role is based at our clients London Office so someone who can easily commute to the Waterloo area would be a plus but there is also the opportunity to partially work from home.
If you are looking for a new senior tax role working for a fantastic employer offering a completive salary plus superb benefits and career progression opportunities then please forward your CV now for further details and immediate consultation