Client Manager | Wilmslow | Full Time | £25,000 + dependent on experience and qualifications
Our client are a team of accountants and advisors whose aim is to become an integral and necessary part of their clients. Most traditional accountants simply produce a set of figures, but their experienced and trusted advisors interpret and translate these figures into meaningful facts that can be used to improve their business and personal finances.
They specialise in ensuring that tax affairs are optimised and managed efficiently to avoid any unnecessary liabilities, also ensuring they are taking full advantage of tax planning opportunities.
In addition to the full range of accounting and business advisory services for businesses, including bookkeeping, financial management, forecasting, strategic planning, and strategic tax consultancy, they have a network of strategic partners, providing the client with access to end to end financial and investment services.
They are with their clients for your entire business journey – from start up, to exit.
Initially, your working hours will be 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch. However, after a successful qualifying period, you will be offered hybrid working and flexi-time.
You will enjoy a modern and open-plan office, with comfortable workstations and hardware. You will join a forward-thinking and dynamic team that always upholds the company values.
Are you the right person for the job?
* 5+ Years’ experience working in a practice is essential for this role, please do not apply if you do not have this
* Ideally be AAT or ACCA qualified or part-qualified
* It is essential that you can drive and have access to a vehicle for this role, as our client are not town-based or near transport links
Your role will include, but not be limited to
* To assist, help & support the Senior Client Managers in managing a portfolio of clients
* To assist the Senior Client Managers in managing the filing deadlines for year-end accounts and corporation Tax returns (CT600s) for the clients in their own pool and a wider portfolio of clients
* To effectively manage your own pool of clients within the wider Client Portfolio
* To manage and develop the practices use and development of Cloud Accounting and supporting applications to provide a value-added and proactive service to the expanding client base
* To supervise a team of Senior Client Accountants and Client Accountants on the same portfolio of clients
* To manage the Clients Accountants in providing bookkeeping support to clients within the portfolio
* To review the periodic bookkeeping & VAT returns produced for portfolio clients and to ensure all are accurate and filed in the required timescales and within deadlines
* To manage the ongoing training of all Client Accountants and any new starters
What can you expect in return?
* Competitive salary
* 25 Day’s holiday (includes 3 days for Christmas and New Year as the office is closed)
* Extra Day’s Leave for your Birthday
* Extra Day’s Leave awarded after 3 years of service up to a maximum of 30 days
* Hybrid working
* Flexi-time working
* Dress Down Friday
* Smart Business Casual Dress Code
* Regular team socials including Chester Races
* Annual Away trip with overnight stays
* Private Medical Insurance after 2 Years’ service
* Training and development are in place, with a training and development manager, alongside a buddy system
* Progression is encouraged throughout the practice as the employer likes to promote within
* The company has a rewards incentive scheme, where you get a % (25% in most cases) bonus relating to your personal involvement in the sourcing and signing up of new business into the company, which can be based on a percentage of the first year’s fee
* The rewards scheme includes a bonus scheme for any successful introductions you initiate relative to any of the below:-
* Upselling core services to clients
* R&D Tax Credit claims
* Business Funding deals
* Wealth Management & Financial Planning
What’s next? It’s easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can’t wait to hear from you!