Rathbones provide individual investment and wealth management services for private clients, charities, trustees and professional partners. Our tradition of investing and acting responsibly has been with us from the beginning and continues to lead us forward. Rathbones have been in business since 1742 and are a FTSE 250 listed company.We are looking for a Client Service Executive on a permanent basis, this role will be based in the West of England.Outcomes of the Role
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Acts as the first point of contact for clients and their intermediaries, assuming the role of the “go to” person for client life cycle queries. This includes attending client meetings and managing discussions regarding client administration matters, whilst delivering a consistent Rathbones tone of voice and client experience.
- Manages the client life cycle process to ensure an efficient client experience. Tasks include end to end management of the client life cycle processes: - Onboarding, Transfers, Payments, Account amendments and data maintenance, Reporting, Closures and Estate distribution), and preparing the relevant literature and presentations for client review meetings.
- Takes ownership and remains accountable for all client administration tasks undertaken.
- Acts as the main liaison between the Investment Management team and the Operations team and ensures all parties are kept up to date with progress.
- Understands client suitability requirements and supports the Investment Management team in gathering relevant information to support client suitability and producing suitability reviews for prospective and existing clients.
- Builds and maintains good relationships with the Investment Management team and wider functions, taking responsibility for sharing knowledge and business updates with the immediate team and department as appropriate in order to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and process improvement.
- Contributes to relevant company development by actively participating in projects and committees where required.
Interested? Apply now by submitting your application for VAC 1982Life at Rathbones
- Experience working in a similar role in Financial Services, the Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Experience managing end-to-end administration processes
- Experience communicating with clients and intermediaries via different platforms
- Knowledge of regulatory environment in which we operate
- Understanding of the products and services Rathbones provide
- Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Willing to undertake further professional qualification
We strive to become an employer of choice for the wealth management sector, to achieve this we are working hard to build a diverse, equal, and expansive workplace that motivates, develops and accepts the strengths of all our colleagues. Being part of Rathbones means you will join a team of hardworking professionals in a successful culture that cares for its people. At Rathbones, we provide significant work, opportunities, and a voice to all.
We are committed to establishing a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and encourage applications from all backgrounds. We encourage individuals who share our values – those that are passionate about client service, operate with the highest levels of integrity and have a strong results focus.Our Rewards & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package, which is regularly reviewed. Other benefits include company pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, company share scheme, income protection, season ticket loans and a range of other voluntary benefits.