Our client is a small but thriving construction business located near Sherwood Business Park. Due to long term sick, our client is now looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
Due to the nature of the role, our client is happy to consider both full time and part time applications.
Reporting into the Director, duties will include:-
* Invoice and purchase order processing, including payments
* Updating information onto SAGE in preparation for audit
* Processing a small monthly payroll
* Sending out statements
* Chasing and allocating payments
* Bank reconciliation
* General finance administration
To apply for this role, you will have experience in accounts and knowledge of SAGE systems. Experience of working in the construction sector would be an advantage but not essential.
Core hours are Monday-Friday, 9-5.
This business offers a warm, welcoming environment and potential long term career opportunities for the right person