Are you bored in your role and need a new challenge?
We are delighted to be working with a small successful practice in a beautiful location in Gloucestershire. This company is currently looking to grow their team with the successful candidate having the opportunity to become fully qualified and be given the opportunity to progress at a rapid pace.
* Preparation of accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
* General bookkeeping duties for clients.
* Corporation tax computations.
* Regular liaison with clients and HMRC.
* Use of cloud-based accounting software such as Xero and Quickbooks.
* Minimum of 12 months to 2 years' experience in an accountancy practice environment.
* AAT qualified or Part ACCA/ACA qualified.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Experience with Xero/Quickbooks or similar software package.
* Full Time Monday to Friday
* £23K-£25K SALARY
* Auto enrollment pension.
* Free Parking on site.
* Finish early on Fridays!!
If this Accounts Assistant role is for you then please contact Abbie Ashwood today on (phone number removed)/(phone number removed).
SALARY UP TO £25K - JOIN A VERY WELL RESPECTED COMPANY WITH REAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROGRESSION