Purchase Ledger ClerkDidsbury (Hybrid working available)£25,000 per annumJob functions:
What we're looking for:
- Accurately inputting invoices into the various finance systems, investigating any anomalies as they arise.
- Management of Purchase Ledger inboxes ensuring all emails are actioned accordingly
- Maintenance of supplier database and purchase ledger accuracy
- Reconciling supplier accounts to supplier statements.
- Be the first point of contact for all supplier queries, escalating internally when required.
- The production of monthly payment runs ensuring that the correct approval has been sought.
- Ad-hoc payments when required.
- Ensuring debit balances are cleared in a timely manner
- Reconciling inter-company creditors and investigating any discrepancies
What we offer you:
- 2+ years experience
- Multi-currency experience
- Computer literate and proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude, deals with challenge and change
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Clear career progression pathway
- Full training & support
- Incentives & rewards
- Great social culture
- Modernized office environment (Pool table etc.)
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience