Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an Accountant (AAT Level 3)on a permanent basis for a reputable client based in Biggin Hill. This role will require 4 days in the office and 1 from home to start.
The current department is a team of 3 and looking to expand. The successful candidate will have access to gaining experience in the full accounting life cycle from the get go.
* Conduct bank payments, currency conversion
* Entering payments and receipts into financial system (Sage), bank reconciliation
* Keeping the Purchases ledger and costs accounts
* Credit cards and employees’ expenses processing
* Prepayments / Accruals postings and reconciliation
* Coordinating Intercompany transactions
* Fixed assets ledger, depreciation, Capex spend control
* Borrowings accounts – tracking of both internal and external loans
* Cash Flow statement
* Keep supporting registers and documentation
* Preparation of information for management accounts and analysis of monthly results including variance analysis
* Preparing information for the budget and forecasts
* Support audits if and when needed
* Collaborate with other departments within company developing the culture of business partnering, openness and efficient communication
* Other administrative duties as required
This role will have exposure to other accounting areas such as Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General ledger, VAT, etc on rotation basis so every member of the Finance team would be fully aware of entire cycle of accounting process to grow professionally and cover each other during holidays.
* 3 years of relevant experience ideally within a highly customer focused sales and services environment
* Ideally AAT or studying towards technical accounting certificate (level 3)
* Bachelor degree would be an advantage but not mandatory
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy