Talentedge are working with one of London’s most exciting Ecommerce Start up’s, assisting them with their search in securing an excellent Finance Director to join their stellar team.
The business have just secured substantial investment and are looking to make a statement not just in the UK but across the globe! You will be working with excellent founders and C Suite individuals in order to set up their finance function.Responsibilities
- Management of group & subsidiary accounting and reporting operations, ensuring accuracy of book-keeping and timely delivery of financial statements and tax reporting
- Setup and ownership of process to integrate new entities/subsidiaries into accounting system and process
- Building out the commercial finance piece - setting up company FP&A procedures.
- Assisting in future fundraises.
- Assist with the audit process.
- Manage corporate allocations and transfer pricing
- Enhance account reconciliation process
- Responsibility of the month-end close and financial statement preparation process
- Drive continued development and improvement of a flexible accounting and reporting system to enable the business to gain important visibility of key metrics vs budget targets
- Assist in financial and accounting & tax due diligence of M&A
- Liaise with external firms for audit, accounting and tax matters
- Establish and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Acting as business partner and building a strong working relationship with business stakeholders.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Full qualification
- Must have experience working within an Ecommerce business
- Experience using Xero/Netsuite
- Hands on by nature, not afraid to get stuck in when needed