- Hedge Fund Corporate Actions Manager – Hedge Fund, London
- Permanent Vacancy (Full Time)
- Must have Full UK Right to Work – (No Sponsorship is offered including post study visas; please respect this specific client requirement, and only apply if you have full UK RTW).
- Compensation - £90,000 to £100,000 Base Salary + Benefits + Bonus (**firm have been paying on average 30% - discretionary company bonus)
We are currently partnered with a leading Systematic Hedge Fund in London, and looking for Hedge Fund Corporate Actions Manager.
The Global Head of Operations is looking for a Hedge Fund Corporate Actions Manager, to support the growing business in London.
Managing Corporate Actions team in London, reviewing and monitoring current process and working with business teams drive operational excellence.
Prerequisite Requirements for Hedge Fund Corporate Actions Manager -
- Ensuring all corporate actions events, are posted and allocated in line with business SLA's.
- Identify and manage resource needs for the expansion of the team within the Global Operations.
- Work closely with trading teams and in different regions.
- Verify and update corporate actions details event management system and monitor upcoming events.
- Handle front to back processing and allocation of corporate action entitlements and liabilities.
- Oversee and manage the risk and controls aspects of all mandatory and voluntary corporate events related to trading activities.
- Reconcile entitlements and liabilities against reports from prime broker and resolve any discrepancies.
- Respond to corporate actions queries from internal trading desks and external stakeholders promptly.
- Enhance and streamline corporate action processes so as to minimize risk across income, mandatory and voluntary events.
- Help automate and develop corporate action capabilities through leading technology solutions.
- 8-10 years Corporate Actions and Asset Servicing experience derived within Hedge Fund, Investment Management, Investment Banking and Hedge Fund Custody Operations.
- Technical expertise of Corporate Actions, covering Income, Mandatory and Voluntary Events across all traded products and markets.
- Detailed knowledge of Corporate Actions requirements by global markets and regions.
- Knowledge of dividend withholding tax implications across traded markets.
- Experience working with business teams and technology drive efficiencies and operational excellent across corporate action processes, systems and people.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Experience managing and hiring teams across different regions - this is a global role.
- Excellent MS Excel experience VBA programming is highly advantageous.
This is unique opportunity to be the manage Hedge Fund Corporate Actions for leading fund, with ambitions plans to grow and extremely profitably!
Excellent Salary package is on offer £90k to £100k base salary + benefits and bonus (up to 30%+).Please apply early to avoid disappointment!