Climate17 are proud to partner with a leading, international non-profit organization to select for the Global Director - Disclosure Content position.The role
You will be joining one of the world’s most influential environmental organizations. Their disclosure platform is an industry touchstone, tracking the environmental performance of more than 13,000 companies with over 50% of global market capitalization, supported by signatory investors who collectively represent US$110 trillion of assets under management. Added to this set of constituents are 1,000 cities, states, and regions, making it one of the most comprehensive sources of data and insights. You will be part of a vibrant workplace that welcomes diverse perspectives, talents, and contributions.
The Global Director - Disclosure Content will work closely with other thematic leads and global directors, utilising a strategically creative mindset to lead the development of questionnaire standards, global reporting requirements, and full disclosure content development cycle.
Working with the wider team resource in Cities, States & Regions, Financial services, Accelerating Climate Transition, Questionnaire & Guidance and Questionnaire & Scoring Evaluation, they will support the company’s wider mission to see a thriving economy that works for people and planet in the long term.Requirements
- Expertise in environmental disclosure, questionnaire development and sustainability or green finance metrics.
- The ability to identify and analyse the impact of adjustments and changes to a multi-tier cycle with various dependencies.
- Qualified to postgraduate level in a sustainability-related subject.
- Good knowledge of the interdependencies of environmental issues with social and economic realities and parameters.
- Good communication & presentation skills in English and the ability to present complex issues to a wide group of audiences.
- Management experience to be able to lead a virtual team in a matrix environment at a senior level.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to contribute to strategic leadership of the organisation in relation to disclosure content and related matters.
- Lead the development of a disclosure framework to deliver the organisation’s strategic commitment to broaden their environmental disclosure across more key issues
- Oversee disclosure content cycles to deliver high quality, aligned and relevant questions which drive decisions for sustainability.
- Create an inspiring environment for all staff in the Disclosure Content Department.
- Manage a large team of diverse workstreams including questionnaire and guidance, questionnaire evolution, scoring evolution, low carbon transition, and cities, states and regions disclosure.
- Establish ways of working within the different Disclosure teams to ensure that the entire workload can be delivered on time and to quality.
- Provide pragmatic guidance on the day-to-day operations all the while taking into consideration the impact of decisions on the rest of the organization.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the Disclosure Content Department is meeting their requirements and expectations and review these regularly with them.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international Renewable Energy & Sustainability recruitment firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint, as well as those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. If you require additional support, equipment, or resources to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.