Payroll Advisor| Telford |Permanent | Excellent Salary and Benefits
A newly created Payroll Advisor opportunity available for someone starting out in their payroll career or an experience payroll administrator to join a supportive business
A reputable and leading employer in Telford are seeking to recruit a new team member to join their organisation on permanent basis.
Working as part of a supportive team, you will be responsible for:
• Providing a first-class payroll service for both weekly and monthly paid employees
• Ensuring compliance with complex and diverse corporate and statutory requirements
• Providing an effective and confidential service to all employees and outside bodies
• Committing ad-hoc payments through the company Banking and BACs systems
• Generating the accurate and timely submission of Year-End, P60 and P11D documents
• Acting as key user of the company Time & Attendance systems
• Reviewing internal processes and identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
We are keen to speak to candidates who can offer hands-on experience in a similar role, and happy to speak to candidates who are looing to start their journey within payroll. You will need a decent knowledge of MS Word and Excel with the ability to multitask, plan and prioritise own workload in a pressurised environment. You will have effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable with working in a changeable working environment.
For further information please contact Michelle Willetts at Seymour John Ltd