We require a committed and experienced Temporary Finance and Systems Manager to work for our well-established client based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: - £51,774 - £54,880
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:00 – 17:00 Length – End date: 31st May 2023
As Temporary Finance and Systems Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Direct supervisory responsibility of team managers within Social Care Finance and Systems
* Ensuring the Social Care Finance and Systems Teams maintain their professional expertise and knowledge in legislation and regulations relating to their areas, and apply the relevant changes to ensure systems and operations remain compliant.
* Analysing, developing and improving system processes and solutions to meet business requirements across all Social Care Finance and System teams.
* Defining good customer service standards in terms of suppliers and people receiving services.
* Oversight and cross department co-ordination of annual system processes, including annual supplier pay rate increases and annual uplifts of income.
* Extensive relevant experience, knowledge and understanding of social care finances and systems, including Payments, Income, Debt Recovery, Financial Assessments and Money Management
* Experience at a level of strategic and operational management with responsibility for systems maintenance, development and performance management.
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of the legislation and regulations that apply to both Adults and Childrens’ social care systems and financial processes.
* Experienced in managing teams, with the ability to manage staff development, performance and succession planning.
* A lateral thinker who is highly motivated, positive and inquisitive with an aptitude for learning, problem solving, developing innovative ideas, and continuous improvement.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Jess at our Abingdon branch on (phone number removed) or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application. We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement