Role: Remote (WFH) - External Audit Manager
100% Remote (WFH) as long as you are located in the UK
Leading global advisory firm, providing consultancy & solutions businesses need. The work of the Audit teams is essential to the businesses internal and external stakeholders. They verify the accuracy of financial statements for governments, tax authorities, banks and customers, ensuring the stability and authenticity of the financial market. As a Manager in the Audit team, you’ll receive the support you need to reach your career goals. Be that promotion, professional qualifications to developing new skills and exploring different learning opportunities.
• Be responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients, developing a strong commercial understanding of their businesses.
• Respond quickly to client requests, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of your service and maintaining regular contact with them.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year.
• Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills, are completed within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
• Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and our own internal business.
• Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, informing and collaborating with Partners as appropriate.
Requirements: We’re looking for someone with:
• ACA or ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
• Educated up to degree level.
• Previous experience of managing people, remotely.
• Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Our Data Protection number: ZA(phone number removed)
Keywords: #ACAjobs, #Auditjob, #AuditManagerjob, #Audit&International, #AuditandGlobal, #ACCAjobs, #AuditandIFRSjob, #FinancialAuditjob, #Assurancejob, #CorporateGovernancejob