Are you looking for a Credit Controller role? Are you precise with detail? Then look no further! TeamJobs have partnered with an IT distributor in the Verwood area looking for a Credit Controller to join a friendly and outgoing team.
* Credit clearing customer orders
* Dealing with Sales Ledger queries and adjustments.
* You will need to build rapport and relationships with customers and control funds.
* Entry of bank receipts onto the accounting system.
* Setting up and maintaining customer accounts (including credit limit applications)
* Sending out monthly customer statements.
* Processing of payments and refunds on the banking system
* Answering phone calls and use of intercom
* Ad hoc duties as required within the accounts team (filing, administration duties)
* Reconciliation of ship and debit claims ready for the month end accounts.
* Raising of in-house credit notes daily
* Analysing customer accounts and managing risk in terms of credit limit give
* Bank reconciliations on a weekly/ monthly basis.
Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, good standard of numeracy to analyse facts and figures and you will need strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
What you get from us:
* Working Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
* 28 days annual holiday (20 days plus 8 bank holidays)
* Auto enrolment pension
* Onsite Parking
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Discounts on technology
If you are hungry for the new and exciting role, then ‘click’ Apply Today