Commercial Finance Director required for a division of a large group within the infrastructure sector with a Nationwide reach.Hybrid working – should attract candidates from Sheffield, Leeds, Nottingham, Lincoln and Midlands locations.
Whilst working closely with Managing Director and Operational Teams this highly commercial role will be responsible for supporting the operational and financial Management for the business as well as providing Strategic support to ongoing growth and investments.
The Financial Director will lead all areas of finance including the development of the finance team whilst giving decision support to the Managing Director and acting as deputy when required.
The business is a high-volume/value Asset led entity and prior exposure within Vehicle, Fleet or Logistics sectors would be beneficial.
- Deployment of Capital Efficiency to maximise financial return
- Efficiently financing assets using appropriate sources of capital, e.g. finance leases, operating leases and cash
- Maintaining strong working relationships with the providers of capital, alongside colleagues in the group finance team
- Provision of the annual budgeting cycle and business planning
- Provision of Management Information along with Commentary, variance Analysis and recommendations
- Trading Forecasts and Cashflow management
- Provision of Statutory and Management Accounting in line with Group timetable and current accounting policies
- Management of relationship with external Auditors and Banks
- Driving efficiencies of systems, processes, and reporting for the Division
The ideal candidate will be a commercially minded senior finance professional with sound exposure to Asset Management within the Vehicle hire or vehicle rental sector.
You will be a qualified Accountant with a track record of driving business growth along with strong financial control within a faced paced and complex business
On offer is a competitive salary, Bonus and Car allowance coupled with hybrid working.