In-House Tax Manager – Financial Services12 month FTCFully remote/working from home
An established, acquisitive and expanding financial services business will be hiring a bright and broadly skilled tax professional for a 12 month FTC.
Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, the successful candidate will collaborate within a small tax team and take on a varied role that is purposed to support with direct, indirect and international taxes (including elements of tax reporting and transactions work).
The role has a hands-on compliance focus, however, will additionally feature a good level of international exposure and M&A/project and advisory involvement.
Specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and supporting on associated areas (BEPS 2.0, country-by-country reporting, transfer pricing, CIR, SAO etc).
- Supporting with US GAAP tax reporting & tax forecasting
- Preparation of UK and international tax disclosures/balances in the year end process
- Supporting the Indirect Tax Lead on preparation and oversight of UK & non-UK indirect tax returns
- Liaising with various internal teams and stakeholders, external auditors/advisors and tax authorities
- Supporting on M&A and commercial initiatives from a tax perspective
The successful candidate:
- ACA/CTA qualification (or QBE if bringing the necessary tax/accounting technical experience)
- Some experience in both direct and indirect taxation essential
- Tax reporting experience (US GAAP) highly desirable
- International tax experience preferred
- Must have the right to work permanently in the UK without sponsorship requirements
- Can be based anywhere in the country (100% remote working role)