Consumer Additions are retained by a fast growth pureplay ecommerce business that operates in the ethical and sustainable product space.
The successful candidate will have indepth ecommerce experience with an understanding of the key drivers and KPIs required for a growing DTC ecommerce business. Having recently secured Series A funding the business is growing and looking for a top tier CFO to be part of that growth.
You will be a challenging and supportive member of the Board, involved in the leadership of the
business, contributing to both strategic development and day-to-day business management.
You can be an experience Finance Director or someone looking to make the step up to your first CFO role.
Fully remote with some meetings in London or Europe occasionally.
- Provide strong financial and commercial leadership to the business
- Cash flow forcasting and financial planning as well as analysing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Internal and external financial reporting, stewardship of company's assets, and ownership of cash management.
- Working strategically and analytically across functions to drive growth, increase volumes and maximise profits.
- Delivering the strategic objectives of the business.
- Direct responsibility for accounting, finance, financial compliance, forecasting, strategic planning & commercial analysis.
- Working in close partnership with all business departments to ensure the financial & operational implications of all key strategies are fully considered
- Routinely meeting and aligning with the CEO on key objectives
- Finance strategy and direction - you will build and deliver a finance strategy including:
- setting and tracking forecasts and budgets
- ownership of the P&L, EBITDA growth
- provisioning insights into finances and the market in order to add value.
- Future proof the needs of the business as it grows, implement and stay ahead of the game plan with systems/ financial requirements.
- Build, lead and retain a strong coherent team.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and action plan of the company
- Qualified Accountant/ QBE or overseas equivalent
- Experience in a fast paced digitally led/DTC/ ecommerce business
- Experience of both hands on accounting and strategic/ commercial finance
- Ability to drive the commercial agenda in a fast growth environment
- Ability to deal with investors and senior management
- International experience is a preference.
Full flexibility on location with some travel to London or Benelux
Six figure salary and equity package.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high number of applications, we are, unfortunately, not able to provide individual feedback to every candidate at this stage of the process. If your application is successful however, you should be hearing from us in due course.
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here on our website. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on Linkedin.