A biopharma company developing and supplying affordable medicines to patients globally. A partner of renowned institutions and academia, collaborating on various research projects with a global distribution footprint via an extensive network of commercial partners.
Direct responsibility for delivering all aspects of financial and treasury management, control, budgeting, planning and reporting.
• Production of monthly management accounts and board pack
• Responsibility for the financial compliance of the business
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning
• Work closely with the senior management and owners of the business
• Contribute fully to the development of the company strategy across all areas of the business, providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, targets and business drivers
• Preparation and presentation of high quality reporting to the Board
• Monitor and continue to develop relevant performance measures to assess performance
• Professionalising the finance function, including the hiring of new employees, systems upgrade/automation as appropriate
You will have a strong track record of working for international businesses and have worked within biopharma. You will be able to present at all levels and demonstrate the ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level.
What You Will Receive:
The role can be a pathway to the board of directors. You will receive options as well as an excellent salary and benefits.