What you will bring to Tquila...
Sound good? Here’s an outline of the responsibilities below:
- Sound grasp of AR/AP principles, procedures, and legislation
- Proven experience with general ledger accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Practical knowledge of cash management and risk assessment
- Confident understanding of accounting software
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to deliver to tight deadline
Why join us?
- Ensure all debt is paid in accordance with agreed targets
- Escalate problem accounts to management in a timely manner
- Ensure timely posting and full allocation of cash receipts
- Complete relevant financial reports as required
- Ensure timely response to all requests for information
- Maintain a database of outstanding debt
- Calculate prices to raise invoices
- Ensure good relations with debtors
- You’ll be a part of a highly talented team of individuals from across the globe who are all on a journey to build the best automation consultancy brand in the world.
- We believe in trust and autonomy so support this with unlimited vacation leave, the flexibility of hybrid working (with plenty of awesome office space for you to work from) and just generally treating our employees like the professionals they are.
- Competitive healthcare and pension plans to look after you and your family.
- A super social culture--we know where to find the best tacos in town and you’re invited!
- We believe passionately about developing your skills – you get a yearly training budget to allocate to your personal development.
- Incredible office space with collaborative working areas, delicious snacks & drinks, & some of the best co-workers out there!
We know that sometimes job descriptions can be asking for a lot, so, if you’re interested in AI/ automation and being a part of a high growth business with BIG AMBITIONS, then we’d love to hear from you.
Tquila Automation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome your application and believe in diversity of experience and opinion. Applications will be considered without regard to education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our growth and success, so we are building a culture where difference is valued.