Autumnal Partners are currently recruiting for a recently established Private Equity fund manager investing into Infrastructure opportunities. The firm have significant financial investment from a leading investment bank and as such are well placed to grow quickly.
It is an entrepreneurial environment where you can contribute to the setting of how finance works for the business going forward whilst having day to day exposure and dialogue with senior management of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for financial and statutory reporting, financial planning and analysis and managing and developing fund finance with opportunity to take on responsibilities and duties in other areas of the business such as regulatory/ compliance, fund structuring, risk and operations.Financial Controller:
- Preparing accounts for filing and audit
- Budgeting & the production of management accounts and reports
- Regulatory Reporting
- Tax calculations and filings (corporation tax, VAT, etc.)
- Company secretarial and corporate admin
- Bank account: payments and cash receipts, bookkeeping, invoice control
- Develop and implement controls, systems, policies, and procedures
- Oversee the third party administrator who prepares the funds’ accounts, manages the funds’ bank accounts, and investor communications
- Manage/ oversee audit process
- Fund structuring and optimization
- Working capital and cash receipt monitoring
- Fund tax matters
- Oversee fund and valuation financial modelling
- KYC and AML on new investors and partners as required
- Assist and feed into the investor reporting process
- Senior Accounting Officer for a parent company HoldCo
- Any other ad hoc tasks and projects in support of the firm and funds
Applicants will ideally be qualified accountants (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in fund accounting in a closed ended fund and ideally exposure to corporate reporting.
You will be a proactive entreprenurial individual keen to be a critical part of a business and be part of a their growth journey.