An excellent opportunity to join an IFA firm in a period of growth as a Financial Advisor, working remotely. The firm are looking for those with financial planning experience and who are interested to grow a client bank in their area.
This company are an independent financial advisory firm who are directly authorised.
- Providing advice to specialised clients, from early career through to retirement
- Assisting with matters such as practice loans, private medical insurance, bank accounts, tax efficient savings, NHS pension scheme forecasts and education plans
- Begin and develop client relationships in your area, however you will be given clients that already exist in your area
- Taking a client-focused approach to all work, with regular engagement
- Full general and technical administration and paraplanning support - so you get to focus on client advice
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Experience in Financial planning
- Salary of up to £50k, but this is negotiable
- Realistic OTE of £70/80k in earlier years of service
- A fully remote role
- Full training and support on the specialist market
- Further qualification support if desired
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays. Increased number of holidays with service
- Company pension contribution
If you are interested, apply now!