Boston Hale are currently recruiting a Group Financial Controller for a Housing Association looking to expand their team.
The successful candidate will have previously managed Financial Accounting/Control teams within a Housing Association.
Day to day duties:
- Implement strong financial controls and systems in accordance with regulations
- Deliver annual financial statements for the group and subsidiaries
- Lead on the year end audit process and act as key point of contact for auditors
- Provide oversight and review of annual rent setting
- Reviewing and automating systems and processes to drive performance
- Managing and developing a high performing team to meet targets
- Prepare board papers and present to the Executive team
- CCAB qualified or equivalent
- Management experience within a Housing Association
- Experience leading the year-end process
- Flexible working hours/agile working
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.