Finance Business Partner / FP&A Analyst Richmond Upon Thames£55,000 hybrid
We are seeking a Finance Business Partner / FP&A Analyst / Commercial Analyst who could grow into a Commercial Finance / FP&A Manager. Working in a Finance team of 6 people, you will report directly to the Finance Director. This role would suit someone that is commercially minded with excellent excel & system skills.Finance Business Partner
/ FP&A Analyst / Commercial Analyst Main
Finance Business Partner
- Act as a business partner to Senior Management and Directors across a range of departments, including Sales, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain, and establish trust and credibility.
- Assist with modelling and pricing, costing & profitability analysis.
- Assist with business models as required.
- Support the Finance Director on financial planning, analysis, and reporting.
- Produce and distribute various weekly/monthly operational reports such as Weekly sales & APS.
- Developing new reports to meet the changing requirements of the business and the needs of company stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed working knowledge of systems to ensure the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Extraction and analysis of data from finance and operational system.
- Keep track of spending in line with budgets and preparation of relevant monthly accruals and reporting.
- Responsibility for some standard finance journals.
- Be the main point of contact for the commercial teams relating to their actual spend, POs, spend trackers etc
- Help identify areas to improve processes and reporting, not just within the team but across the company as a whole.
- Identifying and driving cost-saving initiatives and efficiency improvements across the company.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
/ Commercial Analyst Must have:
Finance Business Partner/ FP&A Analyst / Commercial Analyst Good to have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong business partnering experience, with a proven ability to interact with senior management and influence outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Commercial Analyst Package:
- Previous experience in Food Production/ Manufacturing / FMCG / Retail / Consumer Goods
- Part Qualified to Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Experience working within international organisations.
- Previous experience working in NetSuite would be desirable.
Please note this role is being handled by Magpie Recruitment, and all applications will be forwarded to them. Closing date 30/11/22Other job titles: Commercial Analyst, Finance Analyst, FP&A, Finance Business Partner
- Bonus: 7.5%
- Pension: The company contributes 4% of the salary.
- Health Care Insurance
- Study support
- 33 days holidays