About the role
A large IT Services company based in Durham are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant to join their growing team.The opportunity:
A full-time role, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday. The position offers a flexible hybrid working model. The focus of the role will be around accounts receivables and credit control but will have opportunities to support the wider finance team and have exposure to other areas. The role would be suited to someone with previous accounting experience and is looking to progress their career with an exciting organisation. The role has scope to develop and expand over time taking on more responsibility. You will be responsible for:
- Credit Control chasing debt.
- Inputting invoices.
- Main focus of the role will be Accounts Receivables.
- Engaging with the operational team.
- Dealing with aspects of project accounting.
- Supporting clients with Finance queries.
What’s in it for you:
- Listening skills are key, as well a empathy. Have a real drive to get to the bottom of what the real issue is and unearth important details.
- Approachable and polite. Helpful to both colleagues and customers.
- Very strong organisational skills. Being part of a busy environment so being able to be organised is key.
- A competitive salary ranging from £20k – £30K
- A healthy work life balance with flexible and agile working being the norm.
- Unlimited holiday allowance.
- Room to grow with supported development opportunities and sponsored training.
- Enhanced family policies.
- If you ever need it, company sick pay and life assurance.
If this Finance Assistant role sounds like something you would be interested in then click 'Apply Now' and a member of our team will be in touch