An excellent opportunity to join an IFA firm in a period of growth as a Financial Advisor. The firm are looking for those with financial planning experience.
This company are an independent financial advisory firm who are directly authorised and have been running for over 30 years. They are always looking to expand their advisory firm and are based in a modern office in Leicester.
- Reporting to the financial planning manager and providing high-quality advice
- Managing complex cases from beginning to end
- Finding solutions to technical enquiries
- Taking a client-focused approach to all work, with regular engagement with clients
- Business leads provided. A mixture of existing relationships, professional connections and established lead generation sources
- Full general and technical administration and paraplanning support - so you get to focus on client advice
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Financial planning experience required
- Salary of £45k in including £5k car allowance
- Incremental salary increases
- Earnings of up to £80k after two years. Longevity at this role will see you earning £150-200k
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous 10% non-contributory group pension scheme
- Modern office, with a gym, dining facilities and free-secure parking
- Death in service benefit
If you are interested, apply now!