An opportunity to join a business-critical finance function in a globally renowned award-winning Luxury fashion brand.
ROKSANDA is stocked in stores globally, including Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Net-A-Porter, Matches, with ongoing strategy of international and multichannel growth.
This is an essential role in keeping the business running smoothly and has high visibility across the company. The role offers the opportunity to manage key processes with the potential to grow the scope of the role in the future.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work with the Finance Director and the Finance Manager in providing effective, efficient & accurate financial processes. Create reporting enabling financial control and supporting the business in crucial decision making.
- Responsibility for carrying out all Accounts Payable responsibilities including:
- Processing all payments with timely and controlled processes Logging invoices with accuracy to allow accurate reporting and cash flow forecasting Managing timing of key payments Working closely with department heads to manage payment processes Creating and reconciling supplier statements Bank checks and reconciliations Managing expense processes across company credit cards Creating and reviewing weekly payment logs Supporting the retail site with invoicing and supplier payments Managing petty cash and foreign currency requirements
- Maintaining a good relationship with trade and non-trade suppliers ensuring smooth payments and prompt receipt of goods and services.
- Working closely with department heads across functions to support smooth payment of invoices. Working across the teams as a business partner supporting functions in financial decision making and forecasting
- Supporting FD and FM with preparation of month end accounts and reporting
- Supporting FD and FM with financial planning and forecasting
- Willingness to work hard in a fast moving, ‘hands on’ business Organised and able to manage a busy workload Can demonstrate a level of understanding of how a retail business operates and what part the finance function play Having AP experience or Finance/Business degree or similar Able to take on AP processes promptly with training, gain a good understanding of those processes and their place in the business and make improvements where necessary. Leading to an option of taking on a wider responsibility in the future An interest in the fashion/retail business.