R&D Tax Analyst £32,000 + Benefits + Commission Harold Wood, Essex / Hybrid-workingThe Role
Do you have knowledge of Research and Development (R&D) tax? Are you looking to join a dynamic fast-growing company? If so, we are looking for you.
This is a varied and fast paced position where you will be responsible for compiling and analysing the expenditure associated with the clients R&D qualifying projects. You will be tasked with ensuring the R&D expenditure identified complies with HMRC legislation and accounting policies before submission of the claim to HMRC.
The role is exciting, rewarding, hybrid working and permanent.Key
The key responsibilities of a R&D Tax Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage the client through the claim process through our bespoke claim portal.
- Gather the necessary documents required for the identification of the expenditure and the submission of the R&D claim.
- Analyse costs related to clients R&D projects after reviewing the documents and liaising directly with the client and technical team to determine and finalise the expenditure.
- Working towards agreed deadlines and KPIs.
- Liaise with internal teams, including operations, accountants, and technical team to ensure claims are delivered quickly and efficiently.
- Manage multiple claims and clients at the same time.
PrimeBlue is a specialist in R&D claims. With hundreds of successful claims under our belts we make sure you get the right amount, maximizing your claim within the boundaries set out by HMRC.
Our team of highly trained R&D experts, sector specialists and business entrepreneurs work in partnership with you to make the claim process simple and straightforward.The Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification, Circa £32,000 + commission.
- On-site parking for head office visits.
- NEST pension scheme.
- Hybrid working.
The key skills and qualities of a R&D Tax Analyst are:
- Knowledge of Research and Development (R&D) tax would be ideal or previous experience of working as data or finance analyst.
- Educated to degree level within a suitable field i.e., mathematics, economics, business, science, technology, engineering etc. would be ideal.
- Experience of following strict legislation and guidelines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients and internal departments in a professional and technically competent manner.
- Proven ability to gather and collate information using appropriate questioning techniques.
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Methodical, systematic approach to problem solving.
- Team working skills with the ability to collaborate with others.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.